Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Long day



Today has been one of those days and now at 10:40 I finally am able to sit down. Ahhhh.... feels good. I wish I was in a hammock near this bubbling pond nearby as I slowly rock myself to sleep.

I've been all over this county in a short period of time, removed 3 layers of wallpaper in one huge room (ofcourse not all at once) and we finally moved the coop to it's proper location, YAY! Not to mention watered and medicated and clipped the wings of my growing flock (apparently grass does taste better on the other side of the fence, I'll take their word for it).

Tomorrow will be a repeat of today except someone special will be spoiling me with good food all day and 2 dozen canning jars. I'm making sure I bring a jar filled with some of this years sweet jam as a Thank you.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment