Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Friendship goop




I was recently sorting out my pantry a bit and realized I had quite a bit of pudding left over from when I had made some Friendship bread. It really shouldn't be called friendship bread since many people, myself included, have complained they run out of 'friends' to give it to not to mention the fact that you just gave your friends a new problem to have to deal with since they too will eventually have a vat of bread goop taking over their kitchen counter and no sucker ( I mean friend ) to pass it onto.


What is a Domestic Engineer to do?


I solved that problem by baking almost all the batter with a little bit of the goopy stuff left to do it's bubbly thing. The bread does taste great and freezes well, so after you've stock piled a freezer full.....just kidding!


So If you live within driving distance of my house, look out I'm coming for ya armed with two baggies full of goop! Those interested in trying their hand at making their own goop, I'll have the details ready for you tomorrow, so stay tuned.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment