Saturday, August 27, 2011

Risky



Life is full of risks, and the last week or so I've taken a risk every time I have put something in my mouth. I have been so sick and have no clue why or what it is I have. I've basically stopped eating all foods except yogurt, fluids, fruit and some veggies and I've been up most nights feeling sick, sick, sick. My pants fit better but weight gain and this freckled faced girl don't get along so well, meaning a struggle to put even half the weight back on (thanks to the genes from my father's side).


To top it off we awoke to a warm fridge yesterday, so we ended up not going to our prior arrangement. Surprisingly the thing is working again, though I'm not exactly sure just what it was I did to get it working, but I am awesome like that ~grin~.


So, here's to the weekend and hopefully kicking this (whatever it is) butt and devouring some food with substance. Mangia!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment