Monday, August 8, 2011

Farm drama

What a day I had today. I'm so glad it's over. Not sure who's worse the kids or the animals.


The good news is theTurkey Tractor can now safely hold animals and all of the Turkey's are in their tractor but there are no wheels, so technically it's not really a tractor yet. The four of them were reunited today since the rare Silver Sport was brought inside to the ICU about 2 weeks ago. The reunion wound up not going smoothly- they ganged up on her to the point her head was all bloody. To remedy the situation I separated her using wire fencing I had on hand and put some Bag Balm on her wounds so they would heal. (Bag Balm is miracle cream- it helps heal wounds quickly- get yourself some).


The wire ended up not being a good thing for the other three due to the fact they kept pacing back and forth and the male injured himself rubbing his neck/ chest area so he too was bleeding. To remedy this subsequent situation I clothes pinned some weed screen so he'd rub on that instead and applied Bag Balm to him also.

Shortly after treating the Tom one of my son's comes outside and says he accidentally threw something and his brother was bleeding. Before I could put down my paint roller the injured son comes out and say's "I'm ok Mom, it's not deep. I don't need to go to the hospital"  (while holding a bloody kitchen towel to his head).

just great.


There's blood all over the floor in every room in the house (gotta love those head wounds). He's ok and doesn't really need stitches but man it sure does make your heart stop!

To top it off we are having issues with the computer, so if posts or pics are non existent you know why. I will post them as soon as possible, right now it's half working.

Definitely going to wake up on the other side of the bed tomorrow morning! Good night.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment