Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ready, set, grow!

Well yesterday was a very eventful day in the garden. Most of the plants that could fit have been planted, tho I am waiting on the new herb bed to be assembled and filled with mushroom soil for the final planting. The weather recently has gone from cold to very warm overnight and I am hoping it will stay that way.





With the recent rain we've had all of the trees, flowers and sticker bushes have gone full steam ahead with their new growth of green-yellow leaves. Everywhere you look (and listen) spring is here and that is something I've missed terribly, but don't you worry I'm making up those ten years that I've endured without it. The only thing I don't miss is the ticks. There is a remedy to get rid of ticks, one that I'd love to have working in my yard and woods...guinea hens. I love them but they are really noisy and I doubt the nosy next door neighbor would go along with it.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment